THEME: People, Principles and Performance
WHEN: Thursday and Friday, September 15 & 16
WHERE: University of California, Irvine
What is Agile Open California?
You don’t want to miss this! Imagine an event where experienced Agile practitioners and newcomers alike come together for two days to discuss, examine and otherwise brainstorm the most timely and relevant topics in Agile development today.
Agile Open California is a coalition of agile practitioners and advocates intent on providing an opportunity for learning, networking and growth to the Agile community in California and to others who are interested.
What Will I Get?
- A 2-day conference pass – up to 24 sessions to choose from each day
- Continental breakfast and lunch both days
- A networking reception on Monday evening
- Free Agile Alliance 1-year Membership - a $100 value! With your registration and attendance, you can receive a free one-year membership in the Agile Alliance, which is a $100 dollar value. Just check the option when you purchase your ticket!
This games gives people a great understanding of what Technical Debt is and why it is so costly to projects.
- 4 cardboard boxes. Size: around the standard size of a moving box (13”x18”x12”)
- Enough packing peanuts to fill two of the boxes
- 2 people (these folks are the key ingredient ;-p). You can do this exercise with more people (adding 2 at a time, up to 6 people without the need to have more boxes or packing peanuts). For even more people you’ll need to add more boxes and packing peanuts