Certification Course: Scaled Agile Framework (7/23-26)
This 4-day course, offered by Dean Leffingwell and the Scaled Agile Academy, is intended for consultants and Agile professionals who want to deploy the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as part of an enterprise-wide Agile transformation. For information on the SAFe certification program, see Scaled Agile Framework Certification Program.
Attendees must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in software development (15-20 preferred), at least five of which have been spent in Agile development environments (XP, Scrum, DSDM, Lean, Kanban, OpenUP) in a management, team lead, or project manager role. Relevant certifications such as Scrum Alliance, Certified Agile Professional, Scrum.org, Lean and DSDM are strongly desired.
Class Size Limit: 25 (Minimum 15)
This certification course, held in Boulder, CO, USA, provides the foundation for adopting the Scaled Agile Framework within an enterprise, portfolio, or program. Delivered by the world’s most experienced Scaled Agile practitioners, including Dean Leffingwell, creator of the Scaled Agile Framework, this course will teach you how to effectively plan and run an Agile Release Train and successfully prepare an organization for an Agile transformation.
- Day 1 (all day): Opening Remarks, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Foundations
- Day 2 (all day): SAFe Foundations (cont.), Scrum + for Enterprise Teams
- Day 2 (evening): Class Dinner (our treat!)
- Day 3 (all day): Agile Release Train (ART)
- Day 4 (morning): Certification Exam, Curriculum Development Feedback session
- Day 4 (afternoon): Open Space (attendance is optional)
$2995.00 per attendee.
Early Bird Registration – By 07-01-2012 $2695.00 per attendee